2020 Virtual Smart-City Operations and Analytics Conference, on October 20, 2020
- Smart-city analytics and operations management
- Energy & transportation systems operations management (e.g. energy storage, electric vehicles, renewables)
- New techno-economic models, e.g.:
- urban-scale systems integration
- sharing economy in e-commerce
- transactive energy
For Prospective Students/Postdocs:
- If you have a good record in mathematics/machine learning, you are encouraged to apply for the IVADO graduate student scholarship.
- Postdocs or final year PhD students with strong mathematics/machine learning background (and/or with interesting applications) are strongly encouraged to apply for the IVADO postdoc scholarship. Very competitive package.
- Scholarship opportunities:
Desautels Faculty of Management,
524 Bronfman Building,
1001 Sherbrooke Street West,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 1G5
Updated by Wei Qi (祁炜)