Wei Qi recently joined the Department of Industrial Engineering of Tsinghua University, as an associate professor.
Prior to Tsinghua, he was Associate Professor in Operations Management at the Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University.
He also served as Strategic Advisor of the China Energy Group, Energy Analysis and Environmental Impacts Division at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Postdoc (2017), Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
PhD (2016), IEOR, UC Berkeley.
MS (2011), Process Systems Engineering, UCLA.
BS (2010), Chu Kochen College and Automation, Zhejiang University.
Here are Wei's Tsinghua-based website (and a Chinese version), Google Scholar Profile, and CV.
2020 Virtual Smart-City Operations and Analytics Conference, on October 20, 2020.
Smart-city analytics and operations
- Energy, mobility, and their citywide synergy (e.g. electric vehicles, energy storage, renewables)
- The sharing economy (e.g., vehicle sharing, ride-sharing, energy sharing)
- City logistics (e.g., last-mile crowdshipping)
- Agile and autonomous cities (e.g., retail on wheels, autonomous vehicles, microgrids)
- Climate-resilient cities (e.g., seawater intrusion prevention)
For Prospective Students/Postdocs:
Please send an email to me if you are interested in working with me.
Address: Shunde Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084
Updated by Wei Qi (祁炜)