For Prospective Students/Postdocs:
- I am looking for motivated Postdoc Associates in the general areas of operations research, operations management and machine learning. Please send me an email (subject: “Prospective Postdoc Associate [Your name]”) with your CV, a brief research statement and transcripts.
- I am looking for PhD, master, visitors, and interns who are excited about data analytics, smart cities, mathematical modelling etc. If you’re interested, please send me an email or apply through the McGill uApply system. Please use “Prospective PhD student [Your name]” as your email subject.
- If you have a good record in mathematics/machine learning, you are encouraged to apply for the IVADO graduate student scholarship.
- Postdocs or final year PhD students with strong mathematics/machine learning background (and/or with interesting applications) are strongly encouraged to apply for the IVADO postdoc scholarship. Very competitive package.
- Scholarship opportunities:
- Smart-city analytics and operations management
- Energy & transportation systems operations management (e.g. energy storage, electric vehicles, renewables)
- New techno-economic models, e.g.:
- urban-scale systems integration
- sharing economy in e-commerce
- transactive energy
Desautels Faculty of Management,
524 Bronfman Building,
1001 Sherbrooke Street West,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 1G5
Updated by Wei Qi (祁炜)