Associate Professor in Operations Management at the Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University.
Strategic Advisor of the China Energy Group, Energy Analysis and Environmental Impacts Division at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Member of CIRRELT and GERAD.
PhD, IEOR, UC Berkeley.
MS, Process Systems Engineering, UCLA.
BS, Chu Kochen College and Automation, Zhejiang University.
Here are my McGill webpage, Google Scholar Profile and CV.
2020 Virtual Smart-City Operations and Analytics Conference, on October 20, 2020
- Smart-city analytics and operations management
- Energy & transportation systems operations management (e.g. energy storage, electric vehicles, renewables)
- New techno-economic models, e.g.:
- urban-scale systems integration
- sharing economy in e-commerce
- transactive energy
For Prospective Students/Postdocs:
- If you have a good record in mathematics/machine learning, you are encouraged to apply for the IVADO graduate student scholarship.
- Postdocs or final year PhD students with strong mathematics/machine learning background (and/or with interesting applications) are strongly encouraged to apply for the IVADO postdoc scholarship. Very competitive package.
- Scholarship opportunities:
Desautels Faculty of Management,
524 Bronfman Building,
1001 Sherbrooke Street West,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 1G5
Updated by Wei Qi (祁炜)